CFEE employees, contractors, and partners/collaborators provide a variety and wealth of experience in Civil Rights legal compliance, advocacy provision, Equity and Inclusion strategic planning, policy development and implementation, training and prevention, and restorative justice processes.
CFEE Services Offered/Available
Equity Training (Classes, trainings, facilitations, workshops)
· Legal Requirements for compliance with Discrimination and Harassment, Sexual Harassment, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) federal and state laws
· Best practices for inclusive and equitable learning and working environments.
· Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEI&A)
· Consent education and Healthy Relationships
· Title IX Investigator, Coordinator, practitioner certifications
· “Pathway to Healthy Masculinity” K-12 programming and training.
Equity and Inclusion Strategic Planning and Organizational Implementation
· Consulting and coaching with Executive and/or Board Leadership to develop and implement Equity and Inclusion compliance, best practices, and planning into organizational policies, procedures, statements, training/programming etc.
· Policy development and review for equity related implications and best practices
· Employee Recruiting, Retention, and Development strategy; coaching/consulting to build, maintain, and foster continued development of diverse, equitable, inclusive, and accessible working a learning environment
· Train the trainers for continued internal organizational training
· Guidance, consulting, coaching for individuals involved in a Discrimination, Harassment, or Sexual Harassment reporting process and/or grievance process
· Assistance drafting complaints, explanation of grievance process
· Resource referrals to external reporting agencies, facilitators, legal assistance, advocacy agencies
· Advisor services to attend meetings, review documentation, and correspondence related to a grievance procedure or investigative process.
*Additional services available upon request. All services offered are tailorable to individual organizations.